Sunday, June 2, 2013

Lirik Lagu Israel Houghton - Your Presence Is Heaven To Me Lyrics

Who is like You Lord in all the earth?

Matchless love and beauty, endless worth

Nothing in this world can satisfy

'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry



Your presence is heaven to me

Your presence is heaven to me



Treasure of my heart and of my soul

In my weakness you are merciful

Redeemer of my past and present wrongs

Holder of my future days to come



Your presence is heaven to me

Your presence is heaven to me



All my days on earth I will await

The moment that I see You face to face

liriklaguterbaru.blogspot.com

Nothing in this world can satisfy

'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry



Your presence is heaven to me

Your presence is heaven to me



Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus

Your presence is heaven to me

Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus

Your presence is heaven to me


By Dion with No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

    • Popular
    • Categories
    • Archives